BMW AG will take the wraps off a refreshed version of its X5 at the Frankfurt auto show in September, marking the first revision of the cross/utility vehicle since its 1999 debut. Key changes for the ’04 model include a new all-wheel-drive system, revamped front fascia and more powerful V-8. Two new transmission options also will be available. BMW’s revamped X5 SUV to debut at the Frankfurt motor show in September. The new optional 4.4L V-8, borrowed from the 7-Series, produces ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.