NEW YORK – BMW will begin accepting leasing reservations for its all-electric Act7iveE in August, which it is making available with a 24-month lease for $499 per month and a down payment of $2,250. “The BMW ActiveE is part of our ongoing strategy to develop environmentally friendly, yet high-performance vehicles,” says Rich Steinberg, manager of EV operations and strategy. “It brings us another step closer to the realization of the BMW i3, which we will launch in 2013.” At the same time, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.