BMW AG says it plans to increase annual sales in Asian markets to 150,000 units in 2008 from last-year’s total of 93,000 units. BMW’s sales in Asia for the first four months of the year have totaled 29,799, compared with 25,387 deliveries in like-2003, a 17.4% increase. BMW’s Malaysian unit says in a statement that growth was particularly strong in China. In the year’s first four month, sales of BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce vehicles in China rose 41.4% to 8,580 units. BMW Last year ranked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.