VIENNA – BMW AG appears to have won the race for import approval by Iranian authorities. “BMW is the first foreign brand which was approved for imports,” says Sean Arjmand, director of international business at Nouriani Enterprises, the company that represents BMW in Iran. Iran’s liberalization of its auto industry requires several steps for a company wishing to export cars to Iran. A committee has to give the first approval. The next approval is from Iran’s Standard and Industrial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.