BMW AG aims to boost sales in Thailand by 250% to 10,000 units by 2008. BMW Group Thailand says meeting the target would require 5-Series cars to be assembled at its Rayong province plant alongside the 3- and 7-Series now being built. The Z4 roadster and the 760Li also are scheduled to be released in Thailand. The auto maker saw sales rise 26% last year to 4,4049 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.