BMW AG tips its hat on the design of its future X3 cross/utility vehicle via the xActivity concept, which makes its debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month. The concept provides the ultimate in open-air driving combined with the capability to traverse adverse terrains, BMW says. The German auto maker calls the xActivity concept a "frame structure convertible," because it combines the characteristics of a convertible in an SUV-type package. BMW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.