MONTVALE, NJ – BMW AG engineers say the auto maker has a 2-year worldwide exclusive to use its new Active Steering. Active Steering enhances standard power steering system. The technology electronically augments a vehicle’s power-steering system to enhance responsiveness and provide a new level of safety. Active Steering launches as an option for BMW’s all-new ’04 5-Series sedan, which already is on sale in Europe and will be available in North America later this month. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.