GENEVA — BMW AG remains committed to the Rover Group and is not looking to sell it to another automaker, says Joachim Milberg, new chairman of the BMW AG board of management. Milberg says BMW will take a more active role in Rover, including integrating Rover functions into BMW to avoid any duplicating of tasks. “Now operating via Group functions, BMW's board of management has direct unrestricted access to Rover,” Milberg says. The automaker is looking to strengthen its market position ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.