WOODCLIFF LAKE, NJ – The fifth-generation BMW 5-Series models are the biggest, roomiest and most technologically advanced yet offered in what many consider the benchmark sports sedan in the world. BMW’s ’04 5-Series sets new benchmark. "Never before have we had as much new technology in a new car," says Tom Purves, chairman of BMW of North America.(See related story: BMW Has 2-Year Exclusive for New Steering Innovation) Accounting for 20% of BMW's annual sales in North America, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.