With the auto industry and the domestic economy on the rebound, BMW Australia Ltd. launches what is possibly its largest-ever model offensive, introducing 10 new vehicles across the 1- and 3-Series range. Following up on the BMW EfficientDynamics introduction, the latest strategy sees a range of performance diesel powerplants deployed in coupe and convertible models for the first time. BMW says the range of new 1- and 3-Series diesel models all have average fuel consumption well under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.