CANBERRA – BMW and Mini dealers become the first in the auto industry here to actively adopt the new “plain English” guidelines in print advertising, issued by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission. The guidelines stipulate that dealer advertising include all costs associated with the purchase of a new car or used car, so the customer clearly can calculate the total cost. Mini Cooper BMW Group Australia says BMW and Mini dealers now include all mandatory costs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.