NEWBURY PARK, CA – Tucked away in a non-descript industrial park 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Los Angeles is the home of BMW AG’s DesignWorks USA. Designers here not only sketch cars but also pen futuristic technology gadgets, snowboards and the occasional John Deere tractor. BMW Brand Design Chief Adrian van Hooydonk The studio is run by Adrian van Hooydonk, who will take over global design responsibilities at BMW as soon as a replacement is found to fill his current post as head ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.