CANBERRA – BMW Group Australia has cut prices on North American-built vehicles inline with the Jan. 1 introduction of the free trade agreement between Australia and the U.S. The pricing for the Z4 Roadster, built at BMW’s Spartanburg, SC, plant has been revised to A$74,500 ($56,863) for the 5-speed 2.5L model. BMW Roadster will cost less. The X3 midsize SUV’s base price is A$63,900 ($48,762) for the 2.5L with 6-speed manual transmission, and the X5 SUV starts at A$79,900 ($61,900). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.