GOTLAND, Sweden – BMW AG says it is holding off on offering its latest fuel-saving technologies in the U.S., as gasoline prices have yet to have a dramatic impact on American car buyers. During the official launch of the new BMW 1-Series Coupe here, the auto maker outlines its “EfficientDynamics” development strategy, which focuses on reducing fuel consumption while at the same time keeping the fun-to-drive factor inherent to the BMW marque. EfficientDynamics, which comes standard on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.