PARIS – BMW AG and PSA Peugeot Citroen are creating a new company to develop hybrid versions of their cars starting in 2014. The joint venture, BMW Peugeot Citroen Electrification, will have a CEO from BMW, Wolfgang Guellich, and a managing director from PSA, Jean Leflour. Guellich is responsible for BMW purchasing and Leflour is PSA’s director-customer satisfaction and quality planning. BMW has hybrid experience from a JV with General Motors Co. and Daimler AG, and PSA has developed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.