BMW of North America L.L.C. recalls 2,000 units of its 5-, 6- and 7-Series passenger cars as well as X5 SUVs equipped with V-8 and V-12 engines due to faulty hardware in the vehicle’s engine control unit. The auto maker is telling customers to stop driving their vehicle immediately. “We are calling all owners of affected vehicles and asking them to stop driving their vehicles immediately and offering alternate transportation,” the auto maker says. Affected vehicles – which were built ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.