BMW AG says it will appoint a new leadership team to handle marketing operations for its various brands. The new organization, to take effect Jan. 1, will appoint a single leader for each brand. The appointments include Torsten Mueller-Otvos, who will handle all BMW-brand marketing functions, as well as Kay Segler, who will be responsible for Mini-brand operations. Howard Mosher will lead marketing efforts for the Rolls-Royce brand. All of the new managers will report to Michael Ganel, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.