SAN ANTONIO, TX – My driving partner and I are sitting at a stoplight in trendy downtown San Antonio when a well-dressed businessman stands at the crosswalk and gives us a big thumbs up. “That the new 7-Series?” he asks. “Yeah,” we say. “What do you think?” “Nice,” he says. “What about the rear end?” my partner yells out the window as we drive off. In the rear view mirror we see him looking hard and giving us another big thumbs up. So much for our one-man focus group on the latest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.