DETROIT – BMW AG reports net profits of E632 million ($576 million) in the year’s first quarter, a 3.8% rise over the E609 million ($555 million) earned in the year ago period. The Bavarian auto maker sold 260,462 BMW and Mini passenger vehicles in the quarter, a 17.4% increase over like-2001. Overall revenues for the entire BMW Group – which includes motorcycle and financial services operations – rose 14% to E10.76 billion ($9.82 billion), credited in part to strong sales for the Mini ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.