BMW AG is making a leadership change at its BMW Mfg. Co. plant in Spartanburg, SC. Clemens Schmitz-Justen will become president of the operation, succeeding Helmut Leube, who departs the U.S. plant after four years to take the helm as CEO at BMW’s Munich, Germany, assembly plant. Schmitz-Justen joins the U.S. plant from BMW’s innovation center in Munich, where he has been head of the painted body division since 1991.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.