BMW Mfg. Corp. says it already has received about 2,000 applications for 400 available positions at its Spartanburg, SC, assembly plant. BMW announced Sept. 26 it would add capacity to the plant and says that the 2,000 applicants are now in the jobs candidate pool for production associates. The German auto maker is closing off the process and says it will make an announcement when it again is accepting applications for production positions. Meanwhile, BMW says its global workforce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.