NEW YORK – BMW (U.S.) Holding Corp. will bring in new blood, as Howard I. Mosher assumes the post of executive vice president-operations on May 1, and Jack Pitney moves over from Mini’s U.S. arm. Mosher, 58, is a veteran automotive executive. He headed worldwide sales of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in the U.K. since 2002. Previously, he was an executive at American Motors Corp. and Land Rover North America. A successor to his current position at Rolls is still to be named. Mosher replaces ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.