PARIS – Independent auto makers Tesla and Fisker are establishing their brands in the U.S. by combining electric drive with sports-car allure. In Europe, Bolloré is trying to do the same with its electric city car for the Paris-based auto-sharing Autolib program. If successful, Autolib will be the most vertically integrated transportation scheme in the world. Pininfarina, which had been Bolloré’s industrial partner, has exercised a put option to sell Bolloré its share of the Véhicules ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.