SAN FRANCISCO – Global auto makers scrambling to sell vehicles in China are finding success as well as some unexpected obstacles in the country’s ever-changing automotive landscape, which is why due diligence is so important before entering the market. So says Tim Dunne, director of Asia/Pacific market intelligence for J.D. Power and Associates, during a workshop on the China auto industry at the recent National Automobile Dealers Assn.’s annual conference held here. While China’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.