Bosal USA, Inc. launches a new brand of high-performance cat-back exhaust systems. Bosal 304 cat-back exhausts are tuned systems designed to improve engine breathing efficiency, horsepower and torque. Tests indicate a 5% to 8% increase in engine output (measured at the drive wheels). The Bosal 304 systems are made from aircraft-quality 304 stainless steel and then polished to a mirror finish. Initially, the 304 systems will be available for 2000-01 sport-compact and light-truck models.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.