With spiking gasoline prices breaking all-time records, Robert Bosch, with U.S. headquarters in Farmington Hills, MI, is among major diesel-engine component suppliers trying to get the message out that diesel is a desirable alternative, offering improved engine performance and nearly double the mileage of gasoline. To help educate American consumers, Bosch has launched a low-key marketing campaign that it is taking to legislators, regulators and car companies to help them understand the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.