TOKYO – It appears Japan’s Denso Corp. and Germany’s Robert Bosch GmbH, which have been supplying common-rail diesel fuel injection systems in the rapidly growing European market, now will shift that battle to Denso’s home market in Asia/Pacific. Denso and Bosch were the two largest automotive suppliers displaying at the recent Tokyo Motor Show, where the two held back-to-back press conferences recently. Bosch, which has 11,000 employees and 14 manufacturing facilities in Japan, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.