SAO PAULO – Automotive parts supplier Robert Bosch Ltda. forecasts exports will reach a record $305 million this year, 42% of its projected sales. Last year, exports accounted for 35% of Bosch-Brazil’s revenues, which totaled $900 million. Bosch exports brake components to the U.S. from its factory in Campinas, Sao Paulo. U.S. customers include Ford Motor Co., DaimlerChrysler Corp. and Nissan North America Inc.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.