BOXBERG, Germany – Marketing dollars are stretched awfully thin for beleaguered OEMs and suppliers in this down market. Auto makers that would normally host multiple waves of journalists in resort settings for new-vehicle introductions are in many cases holding regional events closer to home, reducing costs dramatically while still delivering the essential message about the product. And major Tier 1 suppliers that frequently held media events in the past to unveil and demonstrate new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.