Robert Bosch GmbH is seeking to supply diesel fuel-injection systems to Proton Holdings Bhd. Odd Joergenrud, Bosch vice president-Asia/Pacific sales, says in a published report the German company has begun preliminary discussions with Malaysia’s national auto maker. Bosch already supplies Proton with engine management system parts, brake calipers, antilock braking systems, actuation systems, wiper-washer and fuel-injection systems. Joergenrud says Bosch is exploring the possibility of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.