SANTA ROSA, Mexico — TRW Inc. opens a new brake manufacturing facility that it says operates at the height of lean manufacturing. The plant in central Mexico's Santa Rosa Juaregui, Queretaro, replaces a nearby facility that was inadequate at a fraction of its size. The plant, a US$35 million investment that operates as Frenos y Mechanismos S.A. de C.V., makes drum brakes, wheel cylinders, corner modules and disc brake calipers. New to TRW's Mexico operations is the ability to manufacture ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.