SAO PAULO – India and Brazil are holding bilateral meetings this week to promote cooperation in the production and use of renewable biofuels in India. Brazilian Minister of Agriculture Wagner Rossi, who was in India Tuesday, advised Indian sugar manufacturers to produce ethanol biofuel to power vehicles and use sugarcane biogases and residues to generate electricity. The Brazilian delegation also visited a General Motors India Pvt. Ltd. vehicle plant to inspect its biodiesel program. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.