SAO PAULO — On a recent visit to Brazil, Mexico's President-Elect Vicente Fox repeated his intention of bringing the two largest economies of Latin America closer together. A bilateral trade agreement currently being negotiated by the two countries should be signed by the end of the year. Mexico also is negotiating another agreement with Mercosur as a trade bloc that should be ready by December 2001. Fox believes that trade agreements and economic integration of Latin America's largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.