Brazil vehicle sales totaled 287,754 units for May 2010, up 10.0% vs. May 2009. May 2010 vehicle sales increased 7.3% compared with April 2010 sales. 2010 sales through May totaled 1,348,309, up 13.8% over the same period in 2009. Fiat Automoveis SA is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 304,709, resulting in a 22.6% market share. Related document: Ward’s Brazil Vehicle Sales – May 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.