Brazil vehicle sales totaled 268,217 units for April 2010, up 9.9% vs. April 2009. April 2010 vehicle sales decreased 19.9% compared with March 2010 sales. 2010 sales through April totaled 1,060,555. This was up 14.9% over the same period in 2009. Fiat Automoveis SA was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 239,965, resulting in a 22.6% market share. Related document: Ward’s Brazil Vehicle Sales – April 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.