SAO PAULO – The Ford Ecosport SUV, built at the new plant in Bahia, and launched informally in February but only marketed this month, already has a waiting list of several weeks. Prices up on popular Ecosport. All dealerships sold out their stocks in the first days of availability. A total of 1,012 Ecosports were sold in March, guaranteeing Ford Brasil Ltda. fourth place in the SUV category here, reports Rogelio Golfarb, director of Ford corporative affairs. (see related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.