SAO PAULO – Brazilian vehicle production, including cars, vans, pickups, trucks and buses, totaled 1.75 million units in the year’s first half, up 19.1% from 1.68 million in like-2009, the National Association of Vehicle Manufacturers, Anfavea, says. Of the total, output of cars, vans and pickups climbed 17% to 1.64 million units, while truck builds surged 66.8% to 89,548. Bus production jumped 42.3% to 23,665. A previous record output of 1.68 million units was achieved in first-half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.