Troubled supplier Breed Technologies Inc. has convinced its lenders to allow an additional three months to get its financial house in order, a significant challenge given its massive debt load — totaling $898 million at the end of fiscal 1998. Breed's 1999 fiscal year ended June 30, but it will be at least a month before results are disclosed. The company reported net losses of $368 million for all of 1998 and $234 million so far in fiscal 1999. But Breed may have managed to slow the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.