Breed Technologies Inc., a company founded on innovation, could not invent a solution for its financial problems, so it is asking the courts for help. The Lakeland, FL, supplier of safety restraint systems files a petition in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware to reorganize under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. The petition was long expected as the only likely outcome for a company that has struggled mightily under a mountain of debt associated with its $710 million acquisition of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.