The future of supplier Breed Technologies Inc. is once again in the news as the Lakeland, FL, company approaches a June 29 deadline to present bankers with a financial plan to overcome heavy losses. Analysts are speculating that the struggling air bag system supplier, whose stock price dipped below $2 last week, could file for bankruptcy protection or be acquired, perhaps by its 50-50 joint venture partner, Siemens AG, or one of its customers, Delphi Automotive Systems. Neither Siemens ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.