NEW YORK – Visionary Vehicles LLC Chairman Malcolm Bricklin, here to address the Greater New York Automobile Dealers Assn., tells Ward’s he is confident he will not be ousted from his leadership position in running Visionary’s import program beginning in late 2008. Visionary currently is ramping up to be the U.S. distributor of Chery vehicles in North America. Bricklin declines to comment directly on other investors. A Visionary spokeswoman says Jonathan Soros, son of hedge-fund ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.