Visionary Vehicles LLC Founder and CEO Malcolm Bricklin says he will allow some dealers to use existing facilities to sell the Chinese-made vehicles he plans to bring to the U.S. in two years. The move comes after Bricklin last month unveiled grand plans for auto show-type showrooms calling for investments of $10 million-$15 million from dealers. (See related story: Malcolm in the Middle) “We have made it a priority to listen and respond to (our dealers) needs,” says Bricklin in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.