Bridgestone Has Different Spin on Run-Flat Tires TOKYO – In an effort to avoid being the odd man out in the emerging market for run-flat tires, Japan’s Bridgestone Corp. firmed up a pair of technical agreements earlier this year with German tire maker Continental AG. The agreements, signed in January and March, enable the Japanese tire maker to use Continental’s CSR (Conti-Safety Ring) run-flat design, a potential competitor to Groupe Michelin’s PAX system, while committing both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.