Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. reports revenues declined 1.4% during 2001 to RMB6,218.4 million ($751,250), down from RMB6,306.4 million ($761,881) in 2000. Brilliance attributes the drop to a reduction in prices of minibuses made by its Shenyang Automotive Co. Ltd. subsidiary and a small decline in deluxe minibus sales. Brilliance also reported a 4.7% drop in consolidated operating income to RMB1,169,8 million ($141,324), from RMB1,226.8 million ($148,210) in 2000. However, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.