Yang Rong, former chief executive of Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd., is wanted for arrest in China in connection with possible economic crimes. Brilliance also stopped trading Oct. 23 because of Yang’s arrest warrant. Another company in which Yang held shares, Compass Pacific Holdings Ltd., halted trading Oct. 4 pending further disclosure of “price sensitive information,” says Reuters. Yang, one of China’s wealthiest men with a personal fortune estimated at $840 million, is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.