Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd.’s subsidiary, Shenyang Jinbei Passenger Vehicle Mfg. Co. Ltd., receives Chinese government approval to produce and sell its Zhonghua sedan. Shenyang, which is 51% owned by Brilliance, is looking to expand its production base beyond minibuses to better compete in the burgeoning Chinese auto market, says Brilliance. The launch of the Zhonghau, which is expected to hit dealer showrooms in China in the second half of 2002, is being overseen by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.