The 2010 Brisbane Motor Show in Queensland, Australia, is canceled for the second year in a row, this time due to a lack of exhibitors for the June 2-6 event. Show organizer Expertise Events Pty. Ltd. says there is not enough content lined up to stage a show that would meet public expectations, despite its efforts to accommodate manufacturers and dealers. Among the moves, Expertise Events changed the date from February to June, lowered exhibitor fees, cut the length of the exhibition ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.