BUDAPEST – Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. is considering setting up a regional headquarters in Hungary’s capital to coordinate the distribution of Daewoo cars throughout much of Eastern Europe, says Miran Balon, director of the Ljubljana-based Slovenian Daewoo importer Daewoo Motor d.o.o. The Budapest office would coordinate Daewoo sales in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, countries of former Yugoslavia (Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Slovenia, Yugoslavia), as well as Bulgaria and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.