DETROIT – General Motors Corp.’s Buick Div. hopes to make an announcement regarding a new product at its 100th anniversary celebration in Flint, MI, in July 2003. Buick Marketing General Manager Roger Adams outlines plans for numerous centennial events at a recent Automotive Press Assn. meeting here. "We certainly have a product we could announce then, but we haven’t pinned down a date yet. I would say there’s a good chance that we make a product announcement there, without over-committing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.