NEW YORK – Targeting customers who want a premium car experience in a truck, Buick Div. General Manager Roger Adams says sales of the brand will approach a 50/50 car/truck ratio over the long run. Long-term, trucks are expected to account for half Buick’s sales. But he emphasizes that Buick trucks will have car-like qualities. These trucks and remaining car lines will make Buick a more powerful competitor in the near-luxury segment, he promises. Through November, this year’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.